Evoking the romantic styling of European fountains, The Charlestown Bridge kitchen faucets feature a gracefully curved spout that perfectly blends function with form. Exquisite craftsmanship and striking Victorian-era design create a faucet that will become the centerpiece of your kitchen. The Charlestown bridge faucet features an exposed, above-the-deck waterway that provides unique character and regal allure.
The Charlestown faucet features two metal lever handles, quality lead-free brass construction for durability, wear-resistant ceramic disc technology, 1/2-inch IPS connection, a uniquely curved high-rise spout, a PVD brushed nickel finish, and a heavy matching sprayer that installs in seconds with Premier’s Snap-Connect system.
- Two metal lever handles
- All brass construction with lead-free waterways
- High-rise spout
- Ceramic disc cartridges for trouble-free performance
- Provides flow rate of 2.2 GPM at 60 PSI
- Includes color-matched metal sprayer with 48-inch Snap-Connect spray hose
- Suitable for 8-inch on-center, 4-hole installations
- 1/2-inch IPS connections
- Certified lead-free, ADA compliant